We offer mindfulness courses and workshops in Central London, WC1, near King's Cross, St Pancras, and Euston. Our programme is led by highly-experienced mindfulness teacher and author Ed Halliwell. Ed has taught the 'gold-standard' mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) course more than 70 times, and he has also taught mindfulness in organisations such as Imperial College Business School, University College London, Tate, The School of Life, and UNICEF UK. According to Psychologies magazine, Ed is "one of the UK's most popular mindfulness teachers", while the Guardian calls him "one of the UK's leading mindfulness instructors and writers."
Our public offering in London includes:
8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course with Ed Halliwell
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is the gold standard eight-week mindfulness course. The course teaches us how to cultivate awareness and be less caught up in automatic thoughts, feelings and behaviour patterns. Participants learn meditation practices which can transform daily life, including sitting meditation, body scanning and mindful movement.
Introduction to Mindfulness - Residential Weekend Retreat
- 7th-9th September 2018, Lingfield, Surrey, with Ed Halliwell. Find out more.
Mindfulness Residential Graduate Retreat in Lingfield, Surrey
- 24th-26th November 2017, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Fully Booked.
- 9th-11th March 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
- 29th June - 1st July 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
- 30th November-2nd December 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
Five-Day Retreat for Graduates (residential)
- 20th-24th August 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
About Ed Halliwell
Our mindfulness courses, workshops and retreats are taught by Ed Halliwell. Ed has been teaching mindfulness in London since 2010, and is co-author of three books: Into The Heart of Mindfulness, Mindfulness: How To Live Well By Paying Attention, and The Mindful Manifesto. He is also an advisor to The Mindfulness Initiative, which is supporting the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Mindfulness to develop mindfulness-based policies for the UK, and is on the faculty at The School of Life. Find out more about Ed
In 2016 Ed was invited to do a talk 'Mindfulness - Beyond The Hype' for Action for Happliness. Watch this talk below:
You may also be interested to watch:
- Ed talking about mindfulness and depression for the Mental Health Foundation's 'Be Mindful' campaign.
- A podcast interview with Ed and Action for Happiness.
You may also be interested to read:
- Ed's regular blog posts for mindful.org.
- Meet Ed Halliwell, lads' mag editor turned mindfulness expert (The Telegraph)
- Other Media coverage of Ed's work.
- Testimonials from people who've participated in our courses.