MBSR Course Retreat Day
This is a chance for graduates of an 8-week mindfulness course to refresh their experience of the 8-week mindfulness course day retreat (alongside our current course participants). We have a few spaces available on our upcoming mindfulness-based stress reduction courses retreat days on the 10th November. The retreat will run from 10am-4pm and at our new central london venue. Hamilton House, W1 and costs £40. Book your place.
Other Graduate Offerings:
Mindfulness Residential Graduate Retreat in Lingfield, Surrey
This weekend will offer the opportunity for those who already have a mindfulness practice to deepen their experience. The retreat is held at Claridge House situated in the small Surrey village of Dormansland near Lingfield. The nearest station to Claridge House is Lingfield, which is 46 minutes from London Victoria.
- 24th-26th November 2017, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Fully Booked.
- 9th-11th March 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
- 29th June - 1st July 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
- 30th November-2nd December 2018, Lingfield, Surrey with Ed Halliwell. Book via our retreats website.
All our retreats are held in locations that offer a safe space to practise mindfulness meditation, and simple full-board accommodation, mainly en-suite bathrooms and with home-cooked, locally-sourced food.
Five-Day Retreat for Graduates (residential)
This retreat (taught by Ed Halliwell) is designed for people who have completed an eight-week mindfulness course and have an established, regular meditation practice, and who would like to deepen their experience in a silent retreat setting. Participants must have previously attended at least one all-day silent retreat (such as held as part of an eight-week mindfulness course). The retreat will also be suitable for mindfulness teachers who would like to fulfill the good practice guidelines of attending an annual mindfulness retreat. There will be a maximum of 10 participants on this retreat.
- 2018 dates will be published shortly
Non- Residential Graduate Day Retreats
Graduate retreats offer those who already have mindfulness a practice a chance to explore their experience more deeply. This is a non-residential day held in the pretty Sussex village of Cuckfield. For those wanting to make it residential, there are many hotels / B&B's in the area including several within a short walking distance of the venue. Days run 12.30-6pm.
The Graduate Retreat dates for 2017 are:
- Sunday 15th October 12.30-6pm: Find out more from our Mindfulness Retreats website.
- Sunday 14th January 2018: Find out more from our Mindfulness Retreats website.
- Sunday 29th April 2018: Find out more from our Mindfulness Retreats website.
- Sunday 15th July 2018: Find out more from our Mindfulness Retreats website.
- Sunday 14th October 2018: Find out more from our Mindfulness Retreats website.
Supervision for Mindfulness Teachers
Ed also offers supervision for mindfulness teachers. Please contact us if you would like to work with Ed or find out more.